HelloNepal is different from other calling-card services in many ways, including the way you call. Log in, buy calling credit and start calling Nepal like never before!
Please log in to buy
How does this work?
- Log in to Rangeen Chara
- Purchase calling credit if you haven’t done so. $4.75 gives 60 minutes to Kathmandu landline and 47 mins to mobile!
- Add phone number(s) you will use to make calls for PIN less dialing using the form below. For web-calls or calls from unregistered phones, you will need PIN code.
- To Call Using Your Phone: just dial (1)(567)248-0071 and follow voice prompts. Dial only the 8 or 10 digits Nepal number eg. Kathmandu: 14371XXX, Pokhara: 61430XXX ; Biratnagar: 21530XXX ; Butwal : 71540XXX ; Mobile : 98412XXXXX and so on.
- For web call: Click on the widget on the right pane and follow instructions. Dial destination number as described above.
- You can view your call history by clicking on links at the bottom of this page.
- No account maintenance fee, no connection charges, no expiry dates
Note: We are now offering this service to all destinations in Nepal, both landline and mobile phones.
Also, when asked for the destination number, dial 8 digits for landline and 10 digits for mobile. You do not need to dial country code. Examples Kathmandu: 14371XXX, Pokhara: 61430XXX ; Biratnagar: 21530XXX ; Butwal : 71540XXX and so on.
When using webphone, use headset for better audio quality.